Join Our Team
Founded in 1997, Insurance Systems Inc. (ISI) has become an industry leader in technology solutions for the P&C insurance industry. ISI has evolved from a promising start-up to a company building and implementing complete enterprise solutions.
With a market-ready product in hand and many successful implementations on our resume, we are currently seeking exceptional people to join our dedicated team of insurance professionals. We are looking for the brightest and most creative minds in the industry to help us refine our craft; implementing ISI Enterprise, one of the most robust and feature-rich products the market has to offer.
Here at ISI, we pride ourselves on our strong corporate culture. Working as a collective we constantly strive to exceed customer expectations while creating an enjoyable working environment. We offer opportunity for professional development and advancement, health & dental benefits, performance-based bonuses, early start to long weekends and summer flex hours.
Current Job Openings:
Insurance Systems Inc. (ISI) is seeking a dynamic individual with a broad skill set in software development to join an exciting Technology Team to support our Development Team and industry-leading web-based policy administration suite. In this role you’ll be tasked with driving improvements and innovation to ISI’s core infrastructure platforms that our Development team and Clients depend on. We are looking for someone that is interested in working on a variety of different projects ranging from enhancing our continuous integration and deployment platform, maintaining our automated testing frameworks, improving our tooling and securing our environment and application.
Successful candidate(s) will join our Technology Team in a full-time role in our Skopje, Macedonian office.
- Work alongside Senior Architects to design an maintain core infrastructure services
- Build and maintain Jenkins and Gradle Builds
- Help automate Amazon Web Service (AWS) deployment
- Investigate, research, and deploy AWS services/solutions across multiple regions
- Build and maintain Selenium, Junit and NUnit frameworks and builds
- Secure our Enterprise application by running Security Penetration tests
- Secure our internal and AWS networks
- Maintain and support JIRA customization and integration
- Improve our development tooling
- Support Development and Client Service teams with various automation requests
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field OR 2+ years of experience in a DevOps or equivalent position
- Development experience in languages such as C#, Java, Groovy
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MS SQL)
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Strong understanding or experience with build tools such as Maven, Gradle, MS Build or Nuget
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration servers such as Jenkins
- Overall understanding and hands-on experience with AWS or another Cloud platform
- Experience with NodeJS and Micro-Services
ISI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No agencies please.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.