ISI Enterprise is a fully-integrated browser-based insurance policy administration software that helps you reengineer the way insurance carriers do business. Most legacy systems were built to be policy-centric, but ISI believes in putting the clients at the heart of system, providing an end-to-end policy administration system with a "client-centric" approach. Its advanced architecture runs from a single database and code base with real time processing. The solution was designed to help insurers achieve maximum benefit from their IT systems.
Policy Administration System
A highly configurable policy administration solution for managing the entire policy lifecycle for all lines of business - personal lines, commercial lines, specialty lines and workers compensation.
Supports flexible billing for all lines of business in both a direct and broker/agency billing environment. Highly configurable to meet complex billing requirements of any insurer including commission calculations, installment billing plans, payment methods and account maintenance.
A comprehensive solution for managing your claims workflow for any line of business. Fully integrated with Policy Administration, it provides the user with point-in-time coverage verification and facilitates a full claims lifecycle.
A robust reinsurance management solution for processing ceded premiums and reinsurance recoveries which is fully-integrated into the policy administration and claims workflows.
The integrated general ledger and accounting module provides 100% financial visibility into company operations and provides accountants with the necessary tools to run the organization.
Rules & Rating Engine
The Rules Engine enables straight through processing of policies you define as standard - based on various parameters or user inputs - and tells the system to ensure that all unusual risks are analyzed.
- Advanced browser-based architecture with no underlying legacy code
- Powerful configuration module to streamline implementation
- Library of generic reports, documents and workflows
- Automatic transactional versioning
- Integrated rules and rating engine
- "Build not code" philosophy
- Real time transactions
- Multi-tier server structure
- Actualize business requirements without the need for source code modification
- Full historical logs for audit and control purposes
- Leverage the knowledge of ISI's diverse base of P&C insurers
- Seamless version upgrade procedures to future-proof your investment
- Available 24/7 and can be accessed remotely
- World-class security features