Senior Rating and Rules Developer (Whitby or Toronto, Ontario Office)
Insurance Systems Inc. (ISI) is seeking a dynamic individual with a broad skill set in analysis and development to join an exciting development team on an industry-leading web-based policy administration suite. We are specifically targeting candidates who have specific domain knowledge with P&C Rules and Rating development. The successful candidate(s) will join our Rules & Rating team in a full-time development role in our Whitby or Toronto office.
- Work alongside implementation architects to configure product lines within ISI's Enterprise application
- Analyse customer requirements
- Design, develop and test business rules
- Work on production defects as required
- Work alongside the QA department to make sure the work you do is tested properly and thoroughly
- Help define and build automated test scripts as part of your development process to run and execute on an iterative basis to ensure continuous quality
- Work with the Product Manager to make sure that all system changes are aligned with the Product Vision and communicated to necessary stakeholders
- Communicate and liaise with clients to ensure features meet requirements
- 5+ years of experience in insurance-related software development
- Solid knowledge of P&C insurance industry workflows and concepts
- Experience with C# and XSL Transformations would be an asset
- Working knowledge of databases (PostgreSQL or MS SQL)
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
ISI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No agencies please.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.