Senior Quality Assurance Analyst (Whitby or Toronto, Ontario Office)
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Quality Assurance Analyst to continuously improve our software product by ensuring quality and stability. Working on an Agile Scrum team, you will work with Business Analysts and Developers to review and refine requirements, build and execute test cases and liaise with the Automated Test Team to automate test cases.
You will help to further define and improve our quality assurance processes which we see as an essential part strengthening and maintaining our competitive edge.
The successful candidate will join our team in a full-time Senior Quality Assurance Analyst role in our Whitby or Toronto office.
- Assist in requirement gathering and review.
- Define and execute Black Box tests plans for
- New product features
- Product releases (major and minor)
- Defect remediation
- Incoming production issues
- Regression purposes
- Contributing to continued improvements of QA processes to ensure a high level of software quality.
- Communicate and liaise with various stakeholders to ensure features meet requirements.
- Complete tasks according to project timelines/schedules.
- Flexibility with schedule required to accommodate off hour production releases.
- 5+ years of experience in insurance-related software testing.
- Solid knowledge of P&C insurance industry workflows and concepts.
- A thorough understanding of software testing methodologies.
- The ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and communications skills.
- Proven interpersonal, analytical, attention to detail/strategy and creative problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work in multiple projects and set priorities.
ISI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No agencies please.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.