Automated Test Developer (Skopje, Republic of Macedonia Office)
Insurance Systems Inc. (ISI) is seeking a dynamic individual with a broad skill set in Automated and Manual testing to join an exciting Quality Assurance team on an industry-leading web-based policy administration suite. We are specifically targeting developers who have experience using automated testing tools such as Selenium. Successful candidate(s) will join our Quality Assurance team in a full-time role in our Skopje, Macedonian office.
- Work alongside developers to build manual test cases
- Build and maintain automated tests using Selenium
- Monitor nightly test runs
- Liaise with business analysts and developers to investigate and fix test failures
- 1+ years of experience with Automated Testing using Selenium
- Experience in programing using Groovy, Java or C#
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration servers such as Jenkins would be an asset
- Property & Causality Insurance knowledge would be would be a plus
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
ISI's new satellite office is conveniently located in the center of town in Skopje, Republic of Macedonia.